|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Implement the site health and safety check according to the arrangement of the EHS director.
- Urge subcontractors to upload EHS self-check photos in accordance with ZTE's requirements.
- Reviews EHS photos uploaded by subcontractors.
- Urge subcontractors to rectify site EHS problems.
- Assist the customer in checking the security of subcontractors, sites, vehicles, and tools, and reporting data.
- Organize routine EHS training and punishment for subcontractors.
- Responsible for regulatory Compliance.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing organization's safety programs.
- Establish, monitor and enforce institutional policies and procedures.
- BSC degree in environmental health and safety, occupational health and safety or related fields of discipline.
- At least 5+ years of practical experience on similar position.
- Have knowledge of health and safety.
- Be familiar with the requirements for the health and safety system of VDF.
- Be familiar with local engineering safety laws and regulations.
- Have certain communication equipment engineering experience.
- English as the working language.
- Ensuring alignment of environmental health and safety policies with local, state and federal regulations.
- Being a subject matter expert on many topics in environmental health and safety.
- Being a technical advisor to internal customers that work for the company.
- Conduct need analyses for company environmental health and training programs.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and observation skills.
- Actively involve with training and oversight of company employees as it relates to environmental health and safety.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/81
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.