|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Regional Field Operation Coordinators are expected to support the National Election Board of Ethiopia (hereinafter ‘NEBE’) in coordinating field logistics and operations.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a key regional point of contact to coordinate NEBE election preparation activities, operational and equipment troubleshooting, and must report on the progress to NEBE’s operations department.
- support the collection of information on a wide range of issues related to elections operation in regions.
- Ensure the regional preparations are in alignment with NEBE overall strategies and timelines.
- Provide regional support services for a wide variety of activities including distribution of election materials, transport management, implementation of security protocols, and ensuring the safe custody of NEBE assets.
- Provide technical and operational support to regional election staff as needed.
- Support coordination of training workshops for election officials in assigned region.
- Establish and monitor regional performance measurements and provide routine update reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
TRAVEL: Travel to the field may be required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard office and fieldwork environment.
DUTY STATION: NEBE Headquarters, Addis Ababa
DURATION: 12 months
EXPECTED START DATE: Immediately after obtaining the contract
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in public administration, business administration, public relations, communications or a related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience at the national or regional level on project management, operations and logistics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Ability to establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Not be a member of any political party.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to conduct self with integrity, and function ethically and impartially.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in Amharic and English required.
Please state the subject line of your email As "Regional Field Operation Coordinators "