|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Regional Network Quality Specialist within Technology in Ethiopia reporting to the Regional Manager. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Ad-Hoc network drive testing to resolve network queries
- Support HLS with ay network testing i.e. network upgrades, feature changes etc
- Facilitate acceptance in co-ordination with RAN / TX teams, and centre based support teams
- To conduct field trials to identify and resolve network degradation in order to improve customer experience and benchmark performance
- To compile reports as required by management for the purpose of measuring efficiency, productivity and KPI's
- To implement all network changes as requested in order to improve network quality and grade of service
- To liaise with different role-players (Planning, Customer Care, NMC, Installations, Property, External parties) in order to ensure effective communication and feedback as well as to enhance cooperation.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Understanding of basic telecommunications principles
- Understanding of basic business principles
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Relating and Networking
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives