|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Enphase’s sales model engages installers, integrators, module manufacturers & leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets.
We are currently looking for a skilled Regional Sales Manager to drive Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts. You accomplish this goal by finding new partners and enabling and educating all partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions. You help them sell our solutions!
What You Can Look Forward To
- Assessing a partner’s business and jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Building creative solutions to win new accounts and develop your market
- Being on the forefront of new products that will continue to drive the Solar Energy market (microinverters, energy storage, AC modules, etc.)
- Driving Enphase revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
- Producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly territory and account forecasts
- Freedom to “own” your market and be the CEO of your region
What You Typically Need To Do It Well
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven B2B sales experience in a high-tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices
- Strong to expert capability in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Salesforce
- Experience in solar industry, energy industry, high technology, or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and ability to thrive in complex sales environment
- Relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
- Experience in solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus
- Proven territory planning and management skills
- Ability to produce sales and revenue forecasts for individual accounts by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner and comparing with competitive and general market data as available
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Virtual office must have easy access to major metropolitan airport.
- Ability to travel 50%
This position may be located anywhere in Southern California provided you have reasonable access to a major airport (examples: Los Angeles, Orange County, Burbank)