|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans the sales activities based on sales plan of the department.
- Compiles and organizes lists and profiles of customers’ including their address for easy access.
- Creates awareness to the sales staffs about the sales distribution and customer handling methods.
- Follows up the overall conditions of the sales VANs and makes them ready for fleet.
- Organizes and follows up the status and activities of the sales person.
- Makes periodic contacts with customers periodically to get feed backs about the product quality and customer handling.
- Conducts survey and studies on the distribution expansion and service excellence.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Update subordinates about agreed volume targets
- Follow up execution of targets, i.e., supervise distribution on every channel.
- Ensures execution is done per set standards.
- Take corrective actions proactively
- Handles customer complaints
- Ensure all subordinates under his supervision are aware of company customer handling procedures
- Ensure customer complaints are handled as per company procedures.
- Formulate budget.
- Take appropriate disciplinary measure and handle grievances of subordinates
- Initiates study on the commission rates for sales team and implement same after approval.
- Checks the volume of daily sales and amount of money collected and ensures handover of collected.
- Prepares performance reports periodically and submits timely.
- Appraises the performance of employees assigned under him.
- Performs other related activities as assigned.
Required No. of vacant post: - 2 (two)
Required Education, Training & work experience:
- BA Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- 6 years related work experience
ROLES, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Commitment of high standard
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain good working relationship and keep records up-to-date
- Skill in the use of computers
- Complete integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail, rigorous
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Team spirit
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4th floor. Tel: 0118711999 or through email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 7 working days from the date of vacancy announcement.
Deadline: Seven working days from the date of vacancy announcement.