|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans the sales activities based on sales plan of the department.
- Compiles and organizes lists and profiles of customers’ including their address for easy access.
- Creates awareness to the sales staffs about the sales distribution and customer handling methods.
- Follows up the overall conditions of the sales VANs and makes them ready for fleet.
- Organizes and follows up the status and activities of the sales person.
- Makes periodic contacts with customers periodically to get feed backs about the product quality and customer handling.
- Conducts survey and studies on the distribution expansion and service excellence.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Update subordinates about agreed volume targets
- Follow up execution of targets, i.e., supervise distribution on every channel.
- Ensures execution is done per set standards.
- Handles customer complaints
- Ensure all subordinates under his supervision are aware of company customer handling procedures
- Ensure customer complaints are handled as per company procedures.
- Initiates study on the commission rates for sales team and implement same after approval.
- Checks the volume of daily sales and amount of money collected and ensures handover of collected.
- Prepares performance reports periodically and submits timely.
- Performs other related activities as assigned
Required No. of vacant post:
Required educational background & work experience:
- BA Degree in Marketing, Sales or Business Management At least (4) Four years relevant work experience in the area.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Commitment of high standard
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Complete integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail, rigorous
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Team spirit
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4th floor. Tel: 0118711999, 0116670621/22 or through email address email@example.com. Within 7 working days from the date of vacancy announcement.
Note: Use " Regional Sales Manager " as the subject line of your email !