|Location||Hawassa, Sidama, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Vacancy Announcement 25/06/2021
Hulegeb Online Solution PLC is a young and dynamic IT company established in Ethiopia.Hulegeb is seeking qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following vacant positions.
Sales Supervisor(Regional) for Hawassa
We are seeking a detail-oriented thorough and well organized sale supervisor to join our growing team,
In this position you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue. You will supervise and coordinate operation of the sales agents to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Sales supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and offer solution and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales agent operation
- Research potential leads from business directors, web search, or digital resource.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Supervise sales agents and assistants.
- Answer potential customer question and follow-up call question.
- Work with sales agent when clothing sales.
- Track weekly, monthly, quarterly performance and sales metrics.
Sales Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes, and manages time efficiently
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their Application letter, CV and scanned documentations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within seven working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Use " Regional Sales Supervisor (Hawassa) " as the subject line of your email !