|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Seven Star Health Sciences and Business College is a newly established College at the center of the capital (Piassa). We are accredited in six health programs (Medical Radiology Technology, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Midwifery, Nursing, and Public Health) and four business programs (Accounting and Finance, Marketing Management, Business Management and Human Resource Management).
Under the general supervision of the Academic Dean, the head will lead activities of the registrar according to the standards set by the College, Higher Education Relevance and Quality Agency (HERQA) and Ministry Of Science and Higher Education (MOSHE). The head will monitor and execute student registration and related activities and accreditations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commencement and maintenance of student records
- Work closely with departments, academic dean and other stakeholders
- Monitors all subordinates are doing the duties efficiently and effectively
- Provides advice on matters related to registration and related tasks
- Conducts periodic inventories to keep records current
- Performs other related duties as required.
- BA or MSc Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related fields
- 6 years of relevant experience for BA holders and 3 years of experience for MSc
Required Knowledge & Skill
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills, self-motivated, critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Analytic and detail-oriented, with good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, high initiative and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a high degree of proficiency in Excel.
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV through the following address:
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.