|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Education Development Trust is implementing a DFID financed TARGET project in Ethiopia. The project provides support to the Ministry of Education (MoE) and Regional Education Bureaus (REBs) to strengthen the delivery of the World Bank GEQIP-E ‘Programme for Results (P4R) aimed at addressing the” learning crisis”.
Education Development Trust is seeking a consultancy firm or consortium of firms to develop a comprehensive education financing strategy and PPP strategy for the general education sector. The assignment will rigorously consider ongoing and new education sector initiatives and related financing evidence. In addition, details on the critical role of the non-state sector, State Owned Enterprises (SOE), and other alternatives in the mobilization of critical funding will be addressed in the financing strategy.
- This tender will be evaluated in a Two-Stage-Tendering through which only Technical Qualifications are evaluated in the first stage. So, vendors are NOT required to submit their Financial Quotation at this stage but only Technical Documents as detailed in the TOR.
- Only those Technically qualified will be contacted for the second Stage Submission of Financial/ Budget.
- If there is any question/ request for clarification, please write on same email below before 20 July 2021.
- The desired consultancy service is from a Legally Registered Firm most preferably a Consortium of Local and International Firms with proven experience in related assignments of Education Sector. Therefore, applicants are highly encouraged to from consortia or partnerships that include local and international experience in similar assignments.
- Interested firms/institutions are expected to attach on the email Copies Legal Documents (Renewed License) and Profile indicating that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments done and experience in similar conditions.
- Having received the expression of interest, Request for Proposal (RFP) will be issued to eligible candidates to proceed to the next step (develop and submit technical proposal). Selection of consultancy will be done using comprehensive criteria developed for the purpose.