|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Education Development Trust is implementing a DFID financed TARGET project in Ethiopia. The project provides support to the Ministry of Education (MoE) and Regional Education Bureaus (REBs) to strengthen the delivery of the World Bank GEQIP-E ‘Programme for Results’ (P4R) aimed at addressing the” learning crisis”.
Education Development Trust is seeking a consultancy firm or consortium of firms to conduct a research on PPP in education policy implementation in Ethiopia. The main purpose of this study is to explore the current and potential roles of PPP in the general education sector in Ethiopia and come up with sector-tailored policy and practical recommendations. This study also aims to assess critical success factors for successful implementation of PPP in general education sector in Ethiopia.
This REOI is therefore to invite qualified firms or consortia to show their interest to work with the Ed
Dev Trust/TARGET team to undertake the study.
- This tender will be evaluated in a Two-Stage-Tendering through which only Technical Qualifications are evaluated in the first stage. So, vendors are NOT required to submit their Financial Quotation at this stage but only Technical Documents as detailed in the TOR.
- Only those Technically qualified will be contacted for the second Stage Submission of Financial/ Budget.
- If there is any question/ request for clarification, please write on the same email below before 20 July 2021.
Invited by: Education Development Trust (Ed Dev Trust)
Project Name: Technical Assistance to Reinforce GEQIP-E in Ethiopia (TARGET)
Owner: TARGET Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, Research & Analysis (MERA)
Invitee: Firms or Institutions with Extensive Research Consultancy Experience in Similar and Related Assignments in the Education Sector
Research Topic: Study on “Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in Education Policy Implementation in Ethiopia”.
Duration of Research: Four (4) months Opening
Date of Announcement: 12 July 2021 Closing Date of Announcement: 23 July 2021 @05:00 PM
- The desired consultancy service is from a Legally Registered Firm most preferably a Consortium of Universities and Firms with proven experience in related assignments of the Education Sector. Therefore, applicants are highly encouraged to form consortia or partnerships that include experience in similar assignments.
- Interested firms/institutions are expected to attach on the email Copies Legal Documents (Renewed License) and Profile indicating that they are qualified to perform the services including a description of similar assignments done and experience in similar conditions.
- Having received the expression of interest, a Request for Proposal (RFP) will be issued to eligible candidates to proceed to the next step (develop and submit a technical proposal). Selection of consultancy will be done using comprehensive criteria developed for the purpose.