|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ethiopian Clean Cooking Alliance Association (ECCA) is a local organization that has been registered in Ethiopia in accordance with the Civil Society Organization and accorded legal personality on July 15, 2019. ECCA is established to provide a professional common platform for various stakeholders working in the clean cooking sector, to deliberate on different issues related to clean cooking sector development, and to lobby/advocate for the cause of clean cooking in Ethiopia.
Vision: To ensure an effective and efficient clean cooking sector, where the alliance influence markets, distribution and access to clean cooking technologies for improved health, environment protection, and poverty reduction.
Mission Statement: Enhance partnerships among members within the supply chain of clean cooking to support the adoption of clean cooking mechanisms.
General Objective of ECCA: To facilitate the scaling of clean cooking in Ethiopia through convening and coordinating the sector, advocating for enabling government policies/strategies, creating public awareness and capacity building.Scope of the Assignment
Design a strong ECCA Corporate logo in line with ECCA’s overall mandates and vision.
The developed ECCA Corporate logo with both hardcopy and softcopies with appropriate file formats (both in designing and image formats).
Instructions and general modality to potential companies to provide their offer
- Price shall be including 15% VAT
- Attach renewed trade license, TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Attach company profile, recommendation and any other supporting document including contacts of the previous company works for visit.
- Submit your price offer with sealed envelope.
- ECCA reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate
Qualification and Competencies
- High level of knowledge of graphic designing, excellent and artistic skill.
- Strong conceptual skills combined with a proven ability to design normative and operational documents addressing a variety of audiences.
- Believes and has the ability to work closely with stakeholders and open for comment/changes.
- Must be a legally registered company in Ethiopia with minimum 3 years of operation completed.
- Must have minimum of 5 similar branding consulting assignments completed in Ethiopia.
- Contractor which are not follow the above criteria and specification will be automatically disqualified.
Interested and illegible companies, who would be able to fulfill the tasks and the criteria stated in this announcement, are welcome to offer their technical and financial proposal.
The technical and financial proposal must be delivered before August 13, 2020, Time: 16:30.
Questions or requests for further clarifications should be submitted in writing on: email@example.com
Applications/submission should be addressed to ECCA.
Please submit your application including the financial proposals and technical proposal as per the aforementioned guideline at:
Behind Bole Medhanialem Church, Next to Abyssinia building (where Tomoca café is located), First floor: at a reception of Impress Hotel, T: +251 912 674064