|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Reports to: Chief Medical officer
Place of work: Addis Ababa, with frequent travel to the regions
Terms of Employment: full time & regular (after successful completion of 60 days probation period)
- Medical Doctor from a recognized university, Public health training will be an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of additional local language will be an advantage.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint
- At least two years of clinical experience, minor surgical experience an advantage
- Experience in research methodology and project management will be an asset
- Experience in training and mentoring valuable
Interested and qualified applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their non- returnable application letter along with CV and copies of supporting documents in person within 7 (Seven) working days following the date of this announcement.
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL)
From Mexico Square down to Kera around Bulgaria Mazoria.
It’s all about life