|Location||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Planning and scheduling project activities
- Organizing documentation and filing system on the project site
- Supervises site supervisory staff
- Reviews, checks, comments and approves Contractor’s work schedule, method statement, equipment and man power
- Monitoring of the progress of all activities of the project including budget and time
- Reviewing and certifying of payment certificates
- Assessing variation and preparing variation orders
- Technical assistance in every activities
- Reporting on the contractor’s financial and time extension claims.
- Preparing reports, drawings and photographs are recorded
- Inspecting facilities of the Supplier's and Contractor’s personnel as required by the Contract
- Conducting supervision of the projects on the construction stage and Preparing progress reports.
- Assistant the project coordinator on related reports, drawings, and various documents preparation.
Required number: 1
- B.A Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Cotm or related fields.
- Have 6 yrs experience in Building Construction and /or Design Projects
- Have 2 yrs as project manager or resident engineer in managing building construction projects
- Send Your Resume via; Atconvacancy@gmail.com
N.B Please Use ‘’Application for Resident Engineer'’’ ,‘’Application for Site Inspector'’’.......on the Subject Line of Your Email
Tele No. +251 913-006386/ 0911-570707/ 011-6 47 94 97
You can send your documents via telegram using the above phone no.
Women are encouraged to apply.