|Location||Debre Berhan, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Planning and scheduling project activities
- Organizing documentation and filing system on the project site
- Supervising site supervisory staff
- Able to review, check, comment and approve Contractor’s work schedule, method statement, equipment and man power
- Monitoring the progress of all activities of the project including budget and time
- Able to review and certify payment certificates
- Assessing variation and prepares variation orders
- Technical assistance in every activities
- Able to report on the contractor’s financial and time extension claims.
- Preparing reports, drawings and photographs are recorded
- Issueing substantial and final completion certificate to the contractor
- Issueing Notice to Commence the Works
- Cost Monitoring, Cost Control and Monitoring of the Payment Status
- Preparation of provisional and final Acceptances
Required number: 1
- B.A Degree in Civil Engineering, Cotm or related fields.
- Worked 15yrs and above in the construction industry.
- Worked 6yrs and above as Resident Engineer.`
Send Your Resume via; Atconvacancy@gmail.com
N.B Please Use ‘’Application for Resident Engineer'’’ ,‘’Application for Site Inspector'’’.......on the Subject Line of Your Email
Tele No. +251 913-006386/ 0911-570707/ 011-6 47 94 97
You can send your documents via telegram using the above phone no.
Women are encouraged to apply.