|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2021|
|Category|| Communication |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cheshire Ethiopia is an Ethiopian Resident Charity and invites qualified applicants for the following post፡-
Job Summary: - Under the executive director, Resource Mobilization and Communication Officer is responsible for planning and implementation of resource mobilization and the communication services and activities of Cheshire Ethiopia. The position is responsible for Preparing and designing, and producing, newsletters, fliers, brochures and other publications for promotion, fundraising and other purposes.
- As per the directives of the executive director , the resource mobilization and communication officer, plans and implements the communication services and activities of Cheshire Ethiopia
- Access the different forms of the media and existing forums to prepare press release of CE related information to the end users
- Prepares and designs, and produces newsletters, fliers, brochures, , and other publications for promotion, fundraising and other purposes.
- Assists in preparing documents such as organizational profiles, speeches and texts for updating websites.
- Arranges communication and fund raising courses, workshops and media training per the directive of the Communication and Resource mobilization manager.
- Assists in developing information technology utilization policy and procedures and ways to prevent CE data base management from possible virus attacks.
- Assists in developing fundraising and media strategies and policies and advises the communication and resource mobilization manager on communication and public relation issues and organize special events per the given direction.
- Contributes to the development and update of the CE website.
- Constructs documentation of the organization’s performance through picture taking and case stories, voice recording and assigning of role ambassadors
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the communication and resource mobilization manager.
Basic salary : 11,500
Required number : 01
Duty station : Addis Ababa with field trips
- BA degree in journalism or English and related fields.
- Bachelor degree in communication, journalism or related fields.
- 6 years relevant experience in journalism or public relation or Public communication and fund raising.
- Knowledge of IT (Excel, word, power point and publisher) and Knowledge of Photography
- Knowledge of Desk top publishing, and audio visual editing software ( in designing Photoshop, video editor) , excellent verbal, written, and inter personal skills,
Interested applicants can send their latest resume in word or PDF via email@example.com or apply in person at Addis Ababa head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute within 7 working days.