|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2022|
Description: Who are we?
Kacha Digital Financial Service S.C is a full-fledged digital financial service provider "Under Formation" head quartered in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia. As we contribute our role on digital Ethiopia 2025 endeavor, we are building a network of freedom and financial inclusion with a vision of paving the way in creating digital first pan-Africanism through digital & seamless technology right from saving money to instant digital credits. At Kacha, we believe innovation, team work and shared vision are drivers to our success.
In your role as a Resources Manager, you are responsible for providing oversight for all finance, human resource, procurement, logistics and administrative aspects of the company. you will ensure that resources are effectively and efficiently budgeted, analyzed, disbursed, monitored, and reported. You are also expected to manage the finance and accounting matters and ensures that the company’s financial reports are accurate and up to the standard as required by shareholders, investors and regulatory bodies.
Competencies: Excellent analytical skills, leadership skills, management experience, integrity, honesty, understanding of data privacy standards, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, thorough understanding of business principles and practices, superior attention to detail, organizational skills; planning skills, problem-solving skills
A must to have:
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• A good understanding and experience on International Financial Reporting Standards
• Experience directing the efforts of a team of diverse human resources professionals.
• Demonstrated commitment to evidence-based, measurable Finance , Procurment & HR products, services, and activities.
• Demonstrated expertise in employment & taxation law
• Demonstrated a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction.
• Exhibited a strong commitment to an interest in employee relations and communication.
• Experience in organization development and change management.
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Who are we looking for?
Qualification: • Post Graduate in Accounting & Finance or B.A degree in Accounting & Finance, 4/7 Years of experience for Masters and B.A degree respectively. with exposure to Accounts, Audit , Taxation, Human Capital Management & Procurement function with reputed organization.
Are you the one missing in our life? We welcome all qualified applicants and recruit on a rolling basis.