|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
|Category|| Hospitality |
Hotel / Restaurant
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Yechaka Coffee is a metropolitan cafe first opened its doors with the aim of delivering extraordinary coffee experiences paired with healthy and traditionally-infused breakfast menus. Gaining popularity and growth in a short amount of time, the coffee shop expanded to the central business district area of the city launching its fourth branch soon.
Yechaka Coffee would like to recruit qualified applicants for the position of Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
- Diploma or any Level I certificate in Hotel and Hospitality fields
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Excellent problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to drop their application letter and updated CV in person to our location below or through Ethiojobs.net
Chaka Coffee 22 branch , Chaka Coffee, Mickey Leland St, in front of 3 Day International Hotel Addis Ababa, Ethiopia