|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
|Category|| Economics |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Safaricom Telecommunications Ethiopia Plc is a company supporting Ethiopia’s digital transformation. As a member of the Vodacom family, we have a wealth of experience connecting over 334 million people globally and over 180 million people in Africa across our network. We look forward to partnering with Ethiopians as we build a new network in Ethiopia.
We are setting the groundwork in readiness for the launch of our services next year and are looking to work with purpose-led teams that put the community at the heart of service.
Safaricom Ethiopia is offering a wide range of careers, whether you’re looking to join our technology, commercial or corporate teams. If you would like a challenge and the promise of a digital future for the people of Ethiopia, we are looking for you.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Retail Center Manager within the Sales and Distribution Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the role holder will be responsible for all retail shops operations in terms of systems, sales initiatives and all corresponding financial management, adherence to processes and procedures and general effective management of all shops
- Ensure reconciliation of financial requirements across the channel (Cash and Stocks)
- Planned and adhoc tactical in-store service delivery plans and sales executions
- Ensure optimum availability in the channel, effective shops management, efficiency of shops in delivery of service and sales
- Manage and lead cross functional requirements and interface for retail departments operations in liaison with other departments
- Ensure communication of new procedures, processes, and policies to the team
- Provide guidelines to ensure all documented procedures and processes comply with ISO standards
- Manage all retail sales projects and New P&S implementation and drive retail sales agenda submitted during product development and incorporated in its design, development & implementation. Act as liaison between Retail and other stake holders on product development. Ensure products are feasible from a retail point of view
- Work with the shop managers to drive shop level innovations that will minimize service queues to create more opportunity for revenue generation.
- Manage the introduction and integration of new products and services as per set project plans.
- Coach and train the trainers on new products and services and system
- Represent the department in Business continuity initiatives.
- Provide guidelines to ensure the department has an updated, comprehensive and user-friendly intranet
- Maintain detailed data base with service requests and traffic analysis, recommend service delivery plans and innovativeness within channel based on this
- Ensure correct information is maintained in POS and ERP systems
- First Degree preferable in Business Studies e.g. Economics, Business Administration/Management or related fields.
- Must have at least 6-8 years working experience in a Retail and customer service environment, of which 3 years should be within a supervisory function.
- Must have Project Management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Telecommunication products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic, and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on Ethiojobs.net
then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.