|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Create orders and build order sales value via active selling
- Responsible for generating sales orders in each of the designated accounts to meet daily targets and ensure all taken orders are delivered in full and as per communicated service / delivery days / times..
- Each designated account will have a daily/monthly/annual targets by brand and category
- Work with designated key distributors / van salesperson Driver to ensure that service frequency is adhered to and any changes are agreed and communicated to the customer in advance at least 2 weeks prior to effecting the change
- Each designated account will have a daily/monthly/annual targets set by brand and category.
- Daily targets for planned calls by brands/category per each outlet to be called on that particular day and the same is discussed and agreed on a weekly basis but reviewed on daily basis with the Line Manager.
Account Management & Activation
- Responsible and accountable for all aspects of account management and activation in each of the designated accounts.
- Activate execution standards in priority accounts identified in RtC design.
- Activation of QDVPPP standards to meet the desired target/standards.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University / College Degree with at least 2 years’ sales or marketing experience in FMCG.
- Computer literate and ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Team player
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the selling process.
- Fluent in Amharic and a strong command of written and spoken English
- Valid driving license with at least 2 years driving experience is a plus.
Please visit www.Diageo-Careers.com click on 'Find a Job', ‘search by 'location', 'Job title', 'Key word', 'country', or 'City'.
If it's your first time applying in our career website, please don't forget to create an account by clicking on 'Don't have an account yet?' for you to log into our page.
Please contact us through 0116670161 if you're facing any difficulty.
Please note that only applications submitted through our career page will be considered for the role.