|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Ethiopian Skylight Hotel Strategies and standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Room Attendant is responsible to assist the department in executing his / her assigned service operation as a successful profit center and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
- A Minimum of 10+1 or Level I Certificate in Food and beverage service/Hotel Operation or any related field of study from an accredited TVET/College /institute with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in the hotel/hospitality industry.
Additional Required Qualities
- Proven certification and qualification to work as a Room Attendant
- Good level of English both written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication skills and committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment. Promote teamwork and professionalism in all aspects of the service.
- Neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Positive attitude, pleasant personality and smile all the time.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- A high level of organization, constant follow-through, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective time management and self-motivation in working independently toward team goals.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adapt to unexpected tasks and challenges.
Interested applicants must bring in a person with attached all original and copy of their supporting documents (8th Grade Ministry Card/Birth Certificate, All educational credentials, Work experience letter and one passport size picture
when they come for registration on the appropriate at Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, Ethiopian Airport Enterprise Building (Recruitment Office)
NB: If anyone is found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.