|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Purpose of the position:
The SWAN WASH specialist will be responsible for the over WASH implementation of the project and work closely with all sectors specialist (health, Shelter and protection) for effective and timely implementation of the project.
He/she liaise with consortium lead SCI and WASH Sector clusters to address operational issues that would hamper timely and quality program delivery
He/she will be responsible for coordination with WASH clusters, government authorities and other stakeholders and serve as a primary point of contact for projects in the thematic sectors..
· Oversee the strategic, programmatic and technical elements of the WASH and ensure projects activities are well delivered on time and on budget,
· Provide technical Support for the implementation of SWAN WASH activities is consistent with the country strategic plan and in line with the government and WASH clusters strategy and guidelines.
· Ensure high quality reporting (both internal and external) with accurate, reliable information and that reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner according to the reporting timelines.
· Ensure that WASH expenditure of the project is in line with activity and financial forecast and that all expenditure complies to Donor
· Take the responsibility of SWAN WASH monthly meeting with SWAN technical working group and actively participate in WASH cluster meeting.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Qualifications Required : BSC in Water Engineering, or related fields or development studies
Work Experience: for MSc 2 yrs or 8 yrs for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization..
· Effective in written and verbal communication in English
· Working Environment / Conditions:
Frequent Travel to fields.
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title and the place on the subject line of the email and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org or through ethiojobs.net.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies