|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Agriculture |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Organic Liquid producing PLC is a private Company established in Ethiopia. The Company is producing and distributing organic liquid fertilizer for commercial farms and smallholder farmers to improve soil fertility and increase crop productivity products in Ethiopia.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Department of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Producing PLC, She/he will be responsible for all sales activities effectively selling; promoting the company’s products in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- A salesperson executes customers' purchases, ensures that they have found what they are looking for, and promotes sale products to round out their sale.
- Detail responsibilities include:-
- Execute sales order forwarded from customers via door to door sale modalities
- Work closely with customers to determine their needs, and answer their questions about our products and services
- Promote company’s services and products.
- Promptly resolve customers complaints and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and by offering excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features and service.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Actively seek customers in each company’s sites and potential market areas and enterprises.
- Remain knowledgeable on products and services offered and discuss available options.
- Handle the agreement entered with customers and make sure all the necessary information and documents attached.
- Follow up with customer’s payment.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Follow up with customers to ensure quality service and product.
- Suggest ways to improve sales.
- Identify new sites or areas to serve our services
- Uses cash register to execute all customer sales at office as well as field.
- Diploma; or above graduate of plant science/marketing/business administration and related fields from recognized academic institution
- 2 and above years experience preferably as agricultural inputs sales ; commercial farms ; agricultural commodities which include operation and manipulations of cash register machine
Key skills for Sales Person
- Commercial awareness; good problem solving, communication, team working and practical cultivation skills.
- Physically fit and capable of working well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work with high efficiency and passion and love field level work
- Computer Skill
- Interested candidates should submit their CV by E-mail or deliver Non-returnable copies of their Testimonies in person at our office with 15 working days due date of announcement
- Location:- 22 Golagol square Nazaret Building 4th Floor
- Tel:- 011-6187421
- Email: - email@example.com