|Location||Bahirdar & Sekota, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
International Development Enterprises (iDE) is an international NGO dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households of Ethiopia through various projects implemented in different parts of the country.
iDE is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the positions specified hereunder, wherein confirmation of hiring is contingent on funding. Hence, interested applicants who meet the specified requirements are invited to apply for the job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the team leader for the project in coaching and supporting sanitation sales agents in selected kebeles.
- Provide technical support for sanitation sales agents and manufacturers on sales presentations, record keeping, promotion, handling objections, territory management and any other technical support required.
- Provide support to households on installations, use and maintenance of the latrine technologies.
- Organize in consultation with Regional team leader woreda market day events.
- Diploma in Management, Marketing , Business Administration, Engineering and related fields
- BSc/BA in Economics, Management, Marketing , Business Administration, Engineering and related fields
- For Diploma, a minimum of 6 years direct experience in working with WASH , market facilitators , etc
- For BSc/BA, a minimum of 3 years direct experience in working with WASH , market facilitators , etc
- NGO experience is of a great advantage
Qualifications & Skills:
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Sociable and team player
- Highly motivated, result-oriented with the ability to handle intense pressure, willing to work in rural areas on a day-to-day basis
- Motor bicycle driving license is compulsory
Closing date: 10 (ten) calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants and only those meeting the above requirements are invited to send non-returnable copies of their applications; including Letter of Application, CV, and Credentials to the following address:
(1) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
(2) Applicants must clearly indicate for which position they apply.
(3) iDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.