|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Conducting promotional activities
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing Management, Businesses Administration, Management or related fields of Studies
- Three to five years and above experience
- Import-export experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to our location at Kenenisa Hotel around
Bole Medhane Alem Church