|Location||Adama, Awash Melka, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The Sales and Market Development Department Manager is responsible to ensure to undertake and lead the overall duties of the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and control the overall day-to-day activity of the department.
- Develop and maintain a customer’s data base and ensure a good communication with the customers.
- Monitor the Market Development activity which can enable the company to have new potential market.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
Required Number: 1
Education & Experience
- MA/BA Degree in Marketing Management , Salesmanship , Business Administration, Business , Management, Economics, Accounting or Related field
- 6/8 years of experience,
- Strong co-ordination and managerial skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.