Sales and Marketing
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Economics |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Our Organization:
Info Mind Solutions plc the parent company of Ethiojobs.net and Dereja.com is a leading human resource company in Ethiopia. We are specialized in our e-recruitment platform Ethiojobs and our HR services, payroll management, training, and Consultancy as well as Dereja that serves the employment need of the youth, fresh graduates, TVETs, students, and those who are at the junior level of their career. We strive to produce sustainable solutions for our clients therefore our proven methodologies have created a profound impact because we realize excellence in people. We work in a mission-driven environment and we expect our people to carry forward this spirit in all they do.
Currently, our Company is looking for Sales and Marketing Manager to oversee our sale and marketing activities for our service.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the activities of the product and service of IMS. The position holder will be responsible for the identification of customer segments, designing sales and marketing activities, develop tools and marketing materials, maintain current and bring in new customers, perform market research, design market campaign and work with IMS business units to ensure that service is delivered based on the agreed standard. In addition, he/she will be responsible for designing work process follow, standards for the sales and marketing department and oversee the activities of Client Relations officer.
Manage sales and Marketing Department
- Based on the Company's set Targets, develop a sales and marketing plan and strategy.
- Based on the Sales and Marketing plan submit a budget to the Service Manager and Finance Manager.
- Develop work process flow, tools, and reporting format with the Service Manager.
- Identification of service and products of IMS with each business unit and perform market research, design sales, and marketing strategy to reach existing customers.
- Develop lead with the support of the business units and design marketing plan to reach new customers and marketing segments.
- In collaboration with the Innovative and Research Team lead, develop new services that align with the company vision and mission.
- Conduct Market research, developing tools for customer satisfaction surveys, and provide input on IMS's impact on customers’ business.
- Collaborate with the communication team design plan to communicate with the customer regarding the product and service of IMS by using social media, designing broachers, marketing materials, social media posts, and promotion of products through website.
- Support the Business unit in bringing new and existing customers by creating events organized by IMS.
- Design events campaigns to introduce an existing and current product and service of IMS.
- Report the Sales and Marketing department weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly to Service Manager and Country Director.
Maintain Customer Service
- In collaboration with the Service Manager create and review the existing customer database
- Ensure that services are delivered and follow up on after-sales with each business unit.
- In collaboration with the communication unit develop a standard for communicating with customers,
- Analyze data on Customer Satisfaction, Market research, current trends on the market and provide a report to the Service Manager.
- Conduct Customer Surveys monthly and based on the result develop an action plan with the innovative and research team lead.
- Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible to lead a team consisting of Client Relations officer,
- Oversee and follow up the activities of the Client Relation and ensure that the staff follows the company policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with the
- Service Manager and the Human Resource Department, provide a breakdown of KPI based on Department Target.
- Provide guidance and leadership for Client Relations on Sales and Marketing elements.
- Ensure that any poor performance within the team has been dealt with the team and actively recognize and encourage strong performance
- Ensure that the team has the right skills and experience in sales and marketing and provide input to the Training Manager and Human Resource Department.
- MA in Marketing or any other related field.
- More than 5 years of experience as Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Experience working in the services sector, working in an online business would be preferable.
- Excellent Experience in Customer Service, handling, developing leads and events for marketing of products.
- Has experience in developing Sales and Marketing plans and implementation and has experience in developing marketing tools.
- Has experience in leading sales and marketing teams.
- Experience in developing new products and services for the organization.
- Understanding of Human Capital Business and has experience working in HR Firms.
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Customer Services
- Team Leadership
- Understanding and Knowledge of Human Capital
- Negotiation skill
- Market Research
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use "Sales and Marketing" as your subject line!