WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Frequently check the Tender Site and other sources for potential opportunities.
- Responsible to buy the tender that the company is interested in participating
- Arrange and conduct bid analysis with other functional/ technical teams
- Register all the bid information in the bid forms
- Primary owner for the bids/ opportunities that the company is pursuing and responding to.
- Responsible to send and receive clarification and other requests.
- Responsible to check and responds the Non-Technical Evaluation Criteria
- Responsible to request and check Proforma Invoices
- Responsible to prepare a bill of quantity
- Responsible to Prepare financial Bid responses as per the client’s requirement
- Negotiate with solution providers for a better deal or discount
- Prepare Bids, Proforma invoices and Solutions for client accounts. Responsible for making sure and properly responding to each Bid or proforma Invoice
- Identify products and negotiate with product vendors for fair prices and discounts.
- Responsible for checking the technical documents provided by the technical pre-sales team
- Responsible for compiling, sealing and submitting bid response documents (or Proforma Invoices)
Customer Engagement / Marketing
- Undertake research to understand the budget, needs and targets of clients and potential clients.
- Manage relationships with clients to bring business opportunities for the company.
- Perform customer engagement activities, and company promotion activities to bring more opportunities.
- Fully understand all the Services and Products that the company offers, and become an expert in explaining all the services and products to clients.
- Analyze the business areas and customer profile of Newave Hi-Tech Solution, and devise ways to increase client retention and growth.
Sales Representative/ Account Executive
- BA degree in Sales, Marketing or IT.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the IT sector.
- Industry Certificates are a plus.