|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rockstone Ethiopia Real Estate, the local subsidiary of a German based international full-service real estate developer, seeks a dynamic and highly organized professional who is very motivated and desires to work in the real estate sector. While we welcome various backgrounds, we believe that the ideal candidate should be fluent in English and Amharic (oral and written), be a quick learner, well-structured and possess strong attention to detail.
- Look for new, high-profile clients. She/he needs to think about how to best reach targeted high-profile clients, concisely explain the merit of KEFITA and lead them to a purchase.
- Responsible for creating, updating, monitoring and following-up on customers.
- Guide prospective clients through each step of the purchase process – incl. understanding client needs, explanation of the property, site visits, price and contract explanation.
- She/he should be interested about local real estate market trends.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly targets.
- Handle the relationship with clients locally and globally.
- Excellent and professional written and oral communication (in English and Amharic) – as the role involves exchanging with marketing agencies, influencers, etc. while potentially assisting with the drafting and negotiation of contracts with internal support.
- Execute marketing initiatives, such as events, print and digital media.
- Create social media campaigns – incl. content, budgeting and schedule.
- Assess marketing initiatives and their success.
- Coordinate with vendors to generate digital and print advertising materials.
- Identify target customers and markets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with marketing of all types including digital.
- Well-structured, prioritization skills and attention to detail.
- Quick learner, strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe photoshop is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in marketing.