|Location||Sululta, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About us: The Lovegrass Agro Processing PLC. is a gluten free grain processing facility based in Sululta, Ethiopia. We present value added gluten free food products to the local and international market. Our products range from cleaned and milled grain to a wide variety of extruded produce. We have an intimate team that is highly invested in the satisfaction of our customers, as well as the happiness of our stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
● Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and creating content.
● Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
● Understand the consumer behavior within the industries and how competitive actions influence the marketing landscape and our ability to meet our objectives.
● Provides inputs for the development of new products to be launched, and conducts market research.
● Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
● Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand identity through appropriate means.
● Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
● Maintaining a photo Library and arranging external and internal photoshoots and filming for different events.
● Coordinating the company’s presence at different exhibitions, Bazaars and other events both nationally and internationally.
● Prepare annual marketing budget and track expenses against budget.
● Respond to client queries regarding products in a timely fashion.
● Manages customer calls and appointments effectively.
● Analyze performance across a variety of metrics, i.e. KPIs, LNP, Segmentation, Propensity, etc. to uncover new opportunities for growth and revenue.
● Lead and develop team of direct reports.
● Build relationships with key stake holders and influencers within target End Customers.
● Perform any other task as assigned by the immediate supervisor or management.
Qualification and work experience:
- MA /BA in Marketing, Business Management or related fields & practical experience in the FMCG sector.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their nonreturnable applications, CV and copies of all supporting documents through the email below.
Note: Use “Sales and Marketing Senior Supervisor" as the subject line of your application