|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Unique opportunity for an experienced Sales Director. World class remuneration package and benefits offered.
Job Responsibilities and Description:
- As a Sales Director – Telecommunication you will primarily target business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your vertical.
- The focus geographies are Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia and Sudan.
- The focus verticals are GSM SIM card modules, Fintech, Mobile payments, other telecom revenue generating / sharing opportunities.
- Research target customers and develop account plans.
- Dive deep in understanding the customers business and the potential for business alignment.
- Full account management from CEO level to operations within the customer accounts.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
Main Job Qualifications:
- Extensive Telecommunication Sales Experience at a CXO / Director / Manager level.
- Extensive geographical experience in the countries mentioned.
- Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role.
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated experience identifying key decision makers and building relationships and champions.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills both internally and externally.
- Intellectual curiosity & growth mindset.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of sales experience at a Telecommunication / Technology / Banking / SaaS organization.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling.
- CRM system knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of customer and employee experience management.
- Experience selling high end technology.
- Strong English and local Language.
- Technology Savvy, Windows, MS Office, Email, Adobe usage.
Interested and qualified applicant should send Your CV through: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted