|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Ethiopia has become the fastest growing country in the world, with an impressive average growth of 11 % for the last 14 years. Through their Growth and Transformation plan, they aim to be a middle-income country and the leading manufacturing hub of Africa by 2025, with a population of 109 million.
To establish our presence in Ethiopia and moving forward with our business potential journey, we will be hiring a Retail Sales Executive to be a member of our sales team.
The position shall report to Decorative Sales & Marketing Manager (Jotun Ethiopia) and will be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Duites and Responsibilites
- Introduce, promote and sell Decorative products to allocated customers and geographical territories through regular visits to maintain good relationship and obtain market information.
- Promote decorative products by coordinating marketing activities and campaigns to achieve sales budget.
- Execute of sales policies and marketing activities in line with company rules and regulations to support business growth, uniformity and business efficacy.
- Have a strong follow-up on collection as per assigned targets to ensure that company working capital conditions remain healthy.
- Maintain good relationship and provide high quality service to existing distributors and attending to customers’ complaints.
- Create and maintain data and be an active user of CRM.
- Co-ordinate with relevant departments to ensure timely delivery and good customer service.
- Liaise with the client market and respond to enquiries, introducing products and services to dealers/projects.
- Undertake and regularly update area audits to identify market potential within own designated geographical area together with Supervisor.
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar position, any working experience in global companies would be preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Fluent in English and Amharic is preferred.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
Interested applicants can apply through :