|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
WORKS CLOSELY WITH
Sales Executives, Marketing Executive, Business Development, Service Manager.
- Collaborating with executive team to create and execute the Company's sales strategy, creating subscription sales within the Company's focus verticals.
- Developing and managing incoming leads and ongoing industry outreach, including educating the industry on the company’s product offerings
- Establishing strong eco-system relationships and partnerships with key solution providers in target verticals to "leverage" sales efforts
- Maintaining the target profitability levels
- Coordinating with the engineering team to meet customer specifications and address service delivery requests
- Serving as the first level technical interface in responding to customer or potential customer requests
- Articulating technical and functional specifications of customer requests to Company management
- Managing key accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat sales with those accounts
- Managing maturing leads, support scope and price negotiation culminating in a proposal, and initiating the contract phase
- Coordinating activities between end customers, key partners and in-house technical expertise to close project sales
- Identifying new customers and partners in new or existing application areas and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and technological advantages of Company’s products and solutions
- Establishing strategic partnerships with key suppliers or "captive" suppliers to given markets which generate long term, predictable revenue streams
- Traveling within Ethiopia and to international destinations to support business development efforts and to showcase at industry events
- Working together with Company marketing team to spread and enhance Company brand awareness in the region
- Developing an effective business development and customer retention strategy covering local and international customers, including enterprises, carriers, content development networks and hosted service providers
- Maintaining clear, clean, up-to-date customer and customer communication records in Company's CRM system
- Providing pipeline data to enable accurate short- and medium-term forecasting
- Providing regular qualitative and quantitative reports of sales activities in line with reporting policies
- Ensuring that the sales team maintains timely and accurate sales information and tracking
- Leading efforts to hire, develop and manage the sales team and developing associated departmental processes
- Providing roll-up reporting to senior management and the board
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/IT, Management, or any business-related field.
- A Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in sales, preferably in telecom/data center/IT area.
- Experience in Account Management.
- Must have both - the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales.
Other personal and behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication (Oral and written) skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- The person must have impeccable integrity and must be dependable.
Raxio Ethiopia is part of the Raxio Group that builds and operate a network of Tier III carrier-neutral data centers in Africa that delivers world class colocation cross -connect, fiber and IT infrastructure.
Raxio has built the first facility in Uganda and in parallel exploring other potential sites to set-up the next data centres; among which Ethiopia is the next one.
Raxio Data Centre is a centerpiece of infrastructure supporting the growth and digitalization of the Ethiopian economy. We believe that the digital transformation of businesses and the public sector in Ethiopia will drive a surge in data consumption.
We are positioned to adequately address this growth in demand with state-of-the-art facilities that will also attract international peers and we the first of a kind in Ethiopia.
A carrier neutral facility built to Uptime Institute’s Tier III standard with capacity to host up to 400 racks and deliver 1.5MW of IT power at final phase. The data centre is designed to enable business continuity and is monitored closely to ensure the smooth running of all the critical IT equipment, enabling a secure and redundant environment.