|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Head of Sales is responsible for driving the growth and development of Shega Gebeya’s sales by developing and executing a comprehensive online and offline to online (O2O) sales strategy and plan.
1. Create demand and achieve the forecasted sales target (Online and Offline) as stipulated in the business plan.
2. Achieve the forecasted profit margin as stipulated in the business plan.
3. Ensure Variety, Hard to find, Everyday use, and Made in Ethiopia in the product mix.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1. Sales (GMV) -Online and Offline to Online
2. Profit Margin
3. Number of Orders, Average Order Value, Cart Abandonment Rate, and Customer Life Time Value
4. Extent of Variety, Hard to find, Everyday use, and Made in Ethiopia in the product mix: Top products.
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual
Complementary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets;
2. Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth;
3. Conceptualize digital sales initiatives, analyze data and measure results;
4. Plan and monitor Sales campaigns;
5. Partner with vendors and other stakeholders to leverage all sales opportunities;
6. Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms;
7. Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium eCommerce supplier;
8. Collaborate with the sales team, design teams and management to ensure that Shega Gebeya offers the very best assortment to the customer;
9. Actively participate in scheduled internal daily, weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information;
10. Effectively lead the team towards the realization of the stated goals.
Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take responsibilities;
1. Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick-turn business model;
2. Experience and intuition regarding online sales.
What to expect/Our Offer:
1. Progressively Engaging and Innovative atmosphere;
2. Fascinating and industry-changing duty/assignments;
3. A stimulating and dynamic working environment designed to enable you to flourish and impact;
4. Architect-designed ambient workstation/Office;
5. High level of team Spirit and Friendly Staff;
6. Attractive Salary and Incentive Packages.