|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2019|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities
- For each customer experience, meets or exceeds Customer Expectations for Sales.
- Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
- Completes Customer Records promptly and accurately.
- Follows up with 100% of customers within three days of vehicle delivery.
- Meets or exceeds monthly Income and Sales Goals.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
- Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership brand image
- Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
- Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face.
- Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
- Notifies prospects of upcoming special programs and promotions.
- Calculates and tracks progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
- Effectively sells by…
- Explaining vehicle’s features and benefits versus those of the competition.
- Determines customer’s needs and wants.
- Effectively performs demonstration drives.
- Overcomes objections.
- Builds productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
- Assists customers in identifying problems and concerns during and after vehicle delivery.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork among Sales Consultants and support staff.
- Assists other Sales Consultants when needed.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Some college or sales training preferred
- Two years in a customer service position preferred with a notable track record of customer satisfaction and sales.
- 2nd grade Driver’s license
- Will become Ford certified Sales Consultant within 12 months
- Effective problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to perform multiple tasks effectively
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and supporting documents through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (ten) working days from the date of announcement.