|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Sell company's products in accordance with the selling price settled by the company.
- Provide truth-based information on the quality and quantity of the items we offered by comparing with other sellers.
- Present the company product quality for new client.
- Negotiate with customers and new comers
- Prepare proforma invoice.
- Maintain customer record.
- Control stock balance and report current balance to branch sales manager
- Improve and exercise team work experience
- Take appropriate measures to avoid sales risk.
- Receive and handle customers in good hospitality to encourage to buy the company product.
- Record daily sales and report to branch sales manager.
- Keep neat and clean and keep his personality to attract customers and to be the company image.
- Record customers feedback and report to the branch manager
- Analyze and record seasonal sales transaction
- Coordinate with store in the process of timely delivery.
- Measure potential customers’ opinion of the product.
- Fulfill and complete all the necessary sales document during sales transaction.
- Respect the company working hours.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Follow the uptime and updated market selling price
Education: BA degree Graduate or Diploma Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
Experience: 3 years for BA graduate and 5 years for Diploma Graduate
Skills and behaviors:
- Negotiation skills
- Self motivation
- Build relationships
- Market knowledge
- Computer skill,
- Communication skill (both verbal and written)
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below