|Location||Addis Ababa, Gonder, Debirmarkos, Awassa, Mekelle, & Adama, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rorank Business S.C. is subsidiary of a UK base company called Castleford Investment Holdings Limited. We manufacture and distribute our flagship brands, Super Eagle and Crystal that are renowned for their great taste and quality. Our new leading edge manufacturing and bottling facility is located in Cha Cha.
A Sales Representative executes the delivery of products, POS materials and services to customers & consumers. He works with customers to identify their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales& distribution process. At the same time he needs to find new sales opportunities, to ensure product availability at all possible points of consumption. He is also responsible for the execution of all brand building activities in his assigned territory within the Region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Serving as the first contact person and the ‘face’ of the Company within the Region
- Build sound customer relationships by ‘doing what he says he will do!’
- Servicing existing customer base through a planned calling schedule
- Being pro-active in the opening of new accounts to ensure the Company products are available at all new points of consumption
- Resolving customer queries &complaints within the expected time lines
- Having a thorough understanding of the Customers in his own territory in order to focus his time & energy to get maximum output
- Be extremely alert to any form of product quality issues / queries that requires immediate report and action
- Initiate and execute all Community projects and activities in line with the Company’s goals
Route to Market Execution
- Executing the Company’s Route-to-Market strategy by working with the Distributor’s crew (trucks), selling & delivering the product from door-to-door (direct distribution model)
- Following a pre-determined calling schedule to ensure effective coverage of the customer base within his territory
- Daily follow-up of Distributor’s crew (trucks) and consistent review of delivery frequency per Customer
- Monitoring stock levels in trade according to consumer demand per specific Customer
- Building good relationships with warehouse, operations and Distribution teams
- Ensure product availability in all registered outlets in the sales system
- Stay ahead of the Competition by reporting & acting on market information i.e. pricing, products, promotions, deliveries etc.
Business Performance and Execution
- Achieving and daily follow-up on agreed sales targets as set by the Regional Sales Manager
- Achieve sustainable growth & sales targets through the correct ways of working, as per the Company’s RTM standards
- Executing Regional sales plans and agreed action plans (KPI’s)
- Price management Retail and consumer level according to the Company’s pricing strategy
- Initiation & execution of weekly/monthly activation plans to build brand equity and to recruit new consumers
- Identify strategic outlets for POS materials incl. all the necessary paperwork before placement
- Daily verification on-route of all placed POS materials
- Organizing and conducting Spirit invitations, activations, events etc. through consultation with his line manager & Distributor (Agent)
- Responsible for the ‘look & feel’ of himself and the Distributor’s crew in line with the Company’s Brand image
Planning and Administration
- On-time submission of expense claims / settlement reports
- Weekly submission of planned activations, and reporting of previous week’s activities
- Attending meetings, sales events, and training to keep up with the latest business developments
- Properly utilizing sales systems to ensure effective recording and reporting of data
- Updating customer database with the latest & correct Customer information
- Quarterly review of weekly calling schedules in line with the latest market trends
- Must reside and come from the area for which the candidate is applying
- Familiarity with the industry
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal driven
- Good self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to Multi-task
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· 2 years’ working experience, ideally for an FMCG company.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
· Prior experience in a customer service environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
· Able to work 2 evenings per week
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may send their application and CV to the following address for ten (10) consecutive days after the first day of this vacancy announcement. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SPECIFY THE POSITION AND SPECIFIC AREA YOU WANT TO APPLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING OVERLOOKED.
Interviews and/or exams will be conducted on head office of the company in Addis Ababa or in the main city closest to the area applied. Rorank Business will not cover any traveling or accommodation cost incurred to attend interview or exam. Twenty