|Location||Addis Ababa Ayer Tena, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Purewood Pulp Paper & Packaging PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Number of vacant post:- 1 (One)
Employment Type: Permanent with 60 days of probation period.
Job Purpose: Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets and follow up on market gaps.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other agents as assigned.
- Gather service feedback, customer complaints and follow up on service recovery.
- Assess potentials of customers and forward it to the concerned department.
- Assess sales and market demand as well as gaps on service delivery.
- Generate mechanisms of exceeding market penetration.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care policies and procedures.
- Receive and follow up orders from agents and supervisors.
- Attend daily briefings and periodic meetings with supervisor and managers.
- Prepare weekly reports
- Perform other activates assigned by managers.
Education, Training and Experience:
- BA degree in Marketing/Salesmanship/Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ and 2-3 years related work experience Or College diploma in Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing and 4 years related work experience in FMCG Sector or TVET (10+2) certificate in Accounting /
- SKILLS (work, Communication, People, Customer, Business, Analytical)
- Negotiation skills, Advanced excel and other basic computer skills, Analytical skills Report preparation and presentation skill.
WORK RELATED TRAININGS
- Training about, Attitude development & Customers service & Knowledge of accessing Cash register machine is obligatory.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs application letter & other testimonials in person within 7 working days starting from the date of this announcement to HR & Administration office found in Ayer Tena Ismail Ture Building first floor or by email, through:firstname.lastname@example.org till November 13, 2021.