|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Be responsible for sales development of Weber products and associated building materials in Ethiopia.
Qualifications required to fulfil the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/ Sales/ Marketing/ Architecture
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Specific Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills required to fulfil the role
- Applicants with minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales work experience
- Knowledge of construction industry especially the built environment is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the Ethiopian market
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment including ability to influence and establish effective networks.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Amharic
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- To analyse the market and ensure constant follow up/benchmarking
- Generating leads for existing products and driving new product introductions across the Group offering to meet customer requirements and achieve revenue targets
- To develop markets for new and existing products to attain revenue targets
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Create, protect and develop market share.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- To analyse current business and Route-To-Market to highlight gaps and recommend avenues for improvement to maintain/ grow current business - customers, product categories