|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Shemu Group is a conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this, our sister Company, Shemu PLC want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post we have.
The Sales Representative expected to organize and perform sales activities of Shemu PLC with guidance of Sales Division Manager.
- Follow-up existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.
- Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets given by the department.
- Monitor and analyses data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other relevant duties assigned by the area sales manager.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of M.A./B.A. Degree in Marketing and Sales, Management, Business Management, Business Administration ,Accounting or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Additional soft and hard skills
- Successful previous experience in a sales coordination
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Courtesy to represent the company under third party
- Excellent in team work and active team player,
- Cost consciousness
- Experience of working to tight deadlines,
- Experience to work under pressure
- Working experience in manufacturing sector is preferable