|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the job
•Generating leads through cold calls, direct sales, and by promoting the showroom
• Managing the showroom/shop, keeping up with inventory, furniture details, and customization options.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports on word, excel, or PowerPoint.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients and recommending products to customers based on their needs and desires
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
• 2 years of sales or marketing experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs
• Social media marketing experience is a plus