|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2020|
|Category|| Customer Service |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Achieving sales targets and revenue through: Account development, Order generation, Merchandising and Delivery in order to achieve all execution and sales volume targets as per the agreed objectives to the outlets.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent employer and provide information regarding products offered by the company to current and potential clients.
- Find and acquire new customers.
- Prioritize daily sales activities.
- Respond to product and company related questions; respond to sales inquiries and concerns.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships; take feedback from customers so their opinions can be used to further improve the product.
- Monitor competitors and market conditions.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as situations dictate.
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skill
Qualification and work experience:
- BA/BSC Degree in any field of study from a recognized College/University
- Minimum of Diploma or level 3 certificate in salesmanship, customer service, marketing or any business related field of study with a minimum of 2 years of working experience; preferably in food and beverage industry, van sales.
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and Updated CV (WITHOUT ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE) through the following address:
those applicants who prefer to apply in person are expected to bring their CV to our Office.
Address: Kazanchis,kirkos subcity infront of UNECA, ECA road.
Tel+251 (11) 585858
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.