|Date Posted||November 30, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle laboratory equipment and supplies safely and effectively.
- Ensure that materials are labelled properly and used in right quantities.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Perform of samples preparation and samples testing.
- Read and understood the test method.
- Organize daily routine samples testing.
- Check and follow-up production processes.
- Perform other job related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Required No. of vacant post: 2 (Two)
Required educational background & work experience
- Bsc Degree in Chemistry and Zero year experience.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Fast learner
- Ability to effectively describe and explain issues; competence to express ideas clearly in writing or otherwise.
- First mover and a self-starter who tries to achieve goals beyond minimal levels of performances.
- Maintain high and acceptable level of ethical standard.