|Location||Moyale,Hudet, Mubarak and Kadaduma woredas, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:|
· Organize daily, weekly and monthly over view and reports of OTP, SC/TFU & TSFP and share with the CMAM officer.
· Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants in OTP and SC/TFU
· Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses on the Management of SAM (-/+)
· Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, Plumpnut and drug stock control balance form)
|BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)|
· holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
· values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
· develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks.
· honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and certifications:
§ Diploma/ Bachelor in Nursing or Public Health.
· Minimum four years working experience with NGOs out of which two year in OTP/TFU/TSFP settings.
§ Knowledge, training and experience in management of MAM and SAM with/without medical complication
§ Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
§ Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
§ Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
§ Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
§ Good command in written and spoken Amharic, English and Local language is essential.
§ Good human relation skills.
§ Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
§ Willingness to work under pressure and extra hour
Knowledge of the area and region where the post is located.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en