WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Education / Teaching
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Stairway School is a well-known school that was established in 2018 by professionals to address their social corporate responsibility and thereby to provide quality education to Ethiopian Children. The school located at Nefas Silk lafto Sub City around Jemo – 2.
We are looking for a very qualified and competent school director for our primary school.
Duties and resposnibilites
- The director must be committed to improving teaching practices through collaboration with staff, community members, and students.
- He/she should be able to use new and existing resources to ensure student needs are met, and educational goals are achieved
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Give students advice when asked.
- Communicate and create a strong relationship with parents, stakeholders, woreda education office and school managers.
- BA/Masters degree in EDPM/Educational leadership
- Minimum of five years experience in private school as a school principal.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain student performance.
- Understanding of institutional policies, procedures, and resources.
- A desire to help students in their academic journey.
- Should be energetic, passionate, hard working and able to clearly communicate objectives.
Address: Nifas Silk Lafto Sub city Jemo-2 near Kiru café and restaurant
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their current CV with application letter and copies of testimonials in person or through. email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org