|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2022|
|Category|| Secretary |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Stand for Integrated Development Ethiopia (SID-Ethiopia) is an independent, impartial and neutral NGO working to improve the well-being of vulnerable and marginalized children, youths, women and adults. SID-Ethiopia is currently implementing the urban destitute support project in Harar, Dire Dawa and Addis Ababa.
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following positions for the Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa Projects.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Provide secretarial service such as writing, editing, compiling, filling documents, and handling and processing calls
- Operate office equipments, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
- Serve the executives by arranging meetings and conferences, handling communication and travel arrangements, and processing related functions and documentations.
- Coordinating and prioritizing the executive’s daily appointments to the clients and business obligations.
- Ensure that appropriate calls are the only one that goes through to the executive.
- Supporting all departments with secretarial service
- BA Degree in Secretarial Services and other related fields.
- Experience in Secretarial Service.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably at NGO.
All interested applicants must mention the place of work that they are applying for.
All interested applicants must submit their latest CV with supporting documents; original with non returnable copy to SID Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa Yeka Sub City Woreda 09 located around Sahlite Mariam Square Next to Ministry of Mines, Seble Building 1st floor in person; or submit online to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of this announcement.