WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2019|
|Category|| Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and administers the office she/he is responsible for;
- Type’s letters, reports, memos, minutes and other relevant documents;
- Compose letters, memos as per the instruction of the supervisor;
- Receives incoming mails and distributes outgoing mails to the concerned offices;
- Handles incoming and outgoing telephone calls;
- Keeps office documents and correspondences in proper filing system;
- Ensures the safe keeping of confidential documents;
- Handles incoming and outgoing letters faxes;
- Requests stationery materials every month by filling the necessary requisition form;
- Schedule appointments to immediate supervisor and reminds when they are due;
- Screens issues that require the supervisor’s attention according to their nature of priority;
- Properly operates machines installed for secretarial duties of the office;
- Handling secretarial duties such as preparation of minutes, giving reference number for incoming and outgoing letters, etc;
- Transmits messages, instructions, circulars and reminders to concerned work units;
- Maintain personnel files for all employees in methodical and confidential manner and ensure files and other information are kept under strict confidentiality;
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to employees and colleagues;
- Taking minute notes and distribution
- Capable of writing letters and messages independently with limited supervision
- BA in Business Administration and Information Systems/Diploma in secretarial Science and Office Management or related fields.
- 6 years of proven experience in office management or related activities.
- Strong Communication skill in English both in writing and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and supporting documents through email@example.com within 10 (ten) working days from the date of announcement.