|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal /External Vacancy Announcement
KELEM ETHIOPIA is a local non-governmental non-for-profit non-partisan organization committed to actively participate in the on-going developmental activities of the country. Kelem Ethiopia has a competent academic institution (Moonlight International Academy) operating in Addis Ababa Kolfe Sub-city as an Income Generating Activity (IGA). Kelem Ethiopia for its school would like to invite dynamic and creative applicants for the following position:
Employment type: One year with possibility of Extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Secretary Cashier, the Principal, MD & coordinators relies on your proactive performance on handling cash collection, proper disbursement and secretarial duties. You use your teamwork; customer handling and communication skills to ensure the institution achieves the intended predetermined goals, finishes on time and within budget.
Essential minimum qualifications and capacities
- BA/Diploma degree in office management, secretarial science or other related social science fields from recognized institutions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience for BA and 4 years’ relevant experience for Diploma.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a staffs, clients and consultants.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to understand and communicate English and Amharic.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent communication skills; able to work as part of a team and establish relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge of more than one local language is a plus.
To apply, please use the following emails to submit your application: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify the position title as the subject line in your application and submit no later than June 30, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Notice: Only short listed candidates will be contacted