|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal/ External Vacancy Announcement
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an indigenous, not-for-profit; a nongovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1998. It has been serving disadvantaged and marginalized segments of the community especially youth, women children in the areas of Reproductive Health HIV/AIDs Prevention and Care, Child Protection, Women Development, and Livelihood and Food Securities for the last 22 years.
Currently, PADet has a plan to implement Youth Livelihood/ employment creation project in Wagemra ( Sahila and Abergele woredas) and South Gonder ( “Tach Gayent” and “Lay Gayent” woredas) zones of Amhara Region and need to recruit qualified and competent Nominees in the following job opportunities.
Under the supervision of the FAO, responsible for administrative tasks, reports compilation; participates in public relation activities, schedules appointments for the Program coordinator at the field level and other key staff members and compiles minutes; handle petty cash supported by accepted vouchers and provide monthly stock report.
- Handle petty cash fund, follow up bank transactions, collect and effect payment to and from the organization as per PADet and donor financial policies and procedures,
- Provide secretarial services, assist in report writing and compilation
- Handle communications with PADet and other offices; manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences and ensure their timely distribution to concerned parties, update notice boards,
- Handle personal file of staffs, project agreement files and reports.
- Make sure all advances are settled as per the procedure and report to his/her immediate supervisor for unsettled advances if any,
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Discharge responsibilities based on monthly and quarterly action plans as performance of plans and job description are the bases for staff performance evaluations.
Job Grade: II
Location: Field Offices
Report to: Finance and Admin Officer
Education qualification, experience & skill:
- Diploma/BA degree in accounting and a minim of two-year experience in NGOs
- Good communication skill,
- Literacy in Computer like MS-Word, Excel and Access
- Willingness to work in extra working hours and weekends with staffs;
- Highly motivated, self-managed and Strategic oriented;
- High level commitment to achieve project goal and Objectives;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prepare reports timely;
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV and testimonial documents through our contact address within 10 consecutive days of the announcement. Only short listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office - Addis Ababa - P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-694928/0989015124/0911374503
Women & physical disable Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for all post.
Note: Use "Secretary Cashier" as the subject line of your email !