|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|Category|| Security |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Position: Security Officer/Patrol
• Registration Date: Until April 20, 2020
N.B: Ethiopian Airlines retirees are encouraged to apply!!
• A Minimum of 12th grade complete (for old curriculum) or 10th grade complete (for new curriculum) and minimum of three years’ experience as Police, Security Officer, Attendant or related preferably in Real States, Condominiums and Compound Villages;
• A Minimum of College Diploma/ level III Certificate in any field of study preferably in law/Police Management/Crime Investigation with two years’ experience as Police, Security Officer, Attendant or related preferably in Real States, Condominiums and Compound Villages;
|Education Level||:||High School Graduate|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
• Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, education credential, experience letter and 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card/Birth Certificate when they come/apply for registration.
• The vacancy is not Ethiopian Airlines recruitment as the Association is separate entity.