|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Company profile- GERANBA BOTTLING PLC is company engaged in bottling and distribution of natural spring water to local and international markets with its brand name “SOUTH SPRING “. The company aspires to become the leading natural spring water provider in East Africa and Middle East by exceeding customers’ expectations. Currently, we are looking for Passionate and enthusiastic professionals staffs to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Prepares payroll.
- Processes payment.
- Prepares periodic tax payments.
- Follows up and amortizes prepayments.
- Ensures proper balancing and posting of daily transactions.
- Conduct proper follow-up on all receivables and payable accounts.
- Conduct periodic bank reconciliation.
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements with disclosures.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closing activities including journal entries, account reconciliations conducted properly.
- Conduct financial analysis on periodical financial reports and submit to the management.
- Analyzes Profit & Loss variance and reviews detailed revenue and cost transactions.
- Controls and prepares general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, etc.
- Supports implementation of manufacturing accounting and control systems.
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
- BA Degree in Accounting & Finance
- 4 years experience as Accountant position. Experience in Bottled Water Company.
Application- Interested Applicant Meeting the above requirements can submit or send their C.V and non-returnable copies of academic documents testimonials in person or email address email@example.com within 5 consecutive working days from the advertisement announced.
Can directly submit to:
Geranba Bottling Plc Head Office Addis Ababa, kotebe – Lam Beret
Left to Kidane Mihiret Church